What is eBay?
It is a very familiar name with the e-commerce industry. However it is an online shopping site that function as both a business to consumer E-tailing enterprise. And a consumer to E-tailing business.
7 Steps to Sell On eBay?
There are some steps to sell product on eBay.
- Choose and source product to sell
- Choose an eBay account
- Create and verify a business account
- Personalize your account and policies
- Consider setting up an eBay shop
- List your products
- Receive payment
Should you Sell On eBay?
Anyone can easily set up a seller account and start selling. However there are almost 17 million in this platform. It is also very easy. Moreover you can create an account, list a product, and sell it all in the same day. If you have old stuff in your house. You can easily sell and make some money. However your level of success is up to you.
How to block buyer on eBay?
- First, log in to your eBay account and head over to the Buyers from your listing page.
- Next, type the buyer username in the text box. You can add up to 5000 usernames in the section through we don’t recommended blocking that many buyers.
- Once you have added the username of any buyers you wish to block hit “Submit” that’s it.
Once you have blocked the buyer, the ban will apply to all of your listings. The shopper will still be able to see your product and listings but they cannot be able to purchase them.
How to I Retract a Bid on eBay?
However bids on eBay are usually legal on binding agreement between you and the seller who is auctioning off an item. This means that under normal circumstances, you are not allowed to cancel a bit that you place for an item. However, there some circumstance in which you can retract a bid for an item on eBay.
- You make an honest typographical mistake when entering your bid.
- The seller significantly changes the details of the item up for auction
- You have either of the above problems and cannot get in contact with the seller in any way.
How to cancel a Bid on eBay?
- Go to the cancelling bid placed on your listings
- Enter the item number, the username of the member whose bid you are cancelling, and the reason you are cancelling the bids
- Select a “Submit”
As a seller there are some situations where you can cancel bids that have been placed on your auction style listings. However, once canceled, a bid can’t be reinstated.
For more articles visit this link: