What is Pinterest Marketing?
Pinterest marketing comes down to leveraging the platform to help you achieve your marketing goals. Moreover, it helps marketers or businesses to promote their brands, reach new audiences and grow awareness. This can be done through pinning images, creating exciting boards, and running target ads.
Well, it may look like a daunting task but with a little creativity, you can take your marketing strategy to the next level.
How to Use Pinterest Marketing for Business?
Focusing on visuals (image-centric), Pinterest can be an excellent social network for brands and companies. Those who focus on the brighter and creative side of life; bloggers, photographers, and writers alike will often use Pinterest for creative inspiration.
But the question is how to use Pinterest for marketing to gain sales leads and traffic on the website?
First, let’s take an overview of Pinterest for Business. Before we discuss Pinterest Marketing in detail, here are three Pinterest terminologies that you should know:
1) Pinterest Feed:
The Pinterest feed is mostly like any other social network’s feed. It has a collection of content & links from different boards & users.
Pins can be images, videos, or products. Pins link back to the website or the source. So, they can be a great source of referral traffic to your website.
3) Pinterest Boards:
Boards are the organized collection of pins. When you decide to sort different pins under one name, you make a board for it.
5 Things to Keep in Mind Before Starting Pinterest Marketing for Business?
The Pinterest Business account is a little different from the personal account. If you have a personal account and wish to use Pinterest to market your business, the first step is to sign up for an “Official Pinterest for Business.”
If you don’t have a Pinterest account, you can create one in just a few steps. You can convert it into a business account by filling in some additional information if you have one.
- Make Sure Your Boards Are Well-Categorized
- Verify Your Website or Blog
- Optimize Your Profile for Location
- Study Pinterest Analytics
- Optimize Your Pinterest Profile for SEO
How does Pinterest advertise to promote products and attract customers?
Pinterest is a visual search engine, but it still follows the same principles as other social media platforms. Pinterest is a place where people go to find purchasing ideas, inspiration, and information.
Moreover, the best way to use this site for marketing purposes is by using keywords correctly and by providing quality content to attract followers. You can use Pinterest for building your brand and content strategy as a reverse engineering process.
Moreover, Pinterest helps to reduce the number of steps from discovery to conversion, making it easier for people to get straight to the source. Visitors from Pinterest are more likely to convert into leads or sales faster than from other social media sources. Here is why:
- Pinterest is different from other blog traffic tools because it is an image and video sharing platform.
- Social media platforms work instantly, but the downside to that is that they are pay-to-play and there can be added complications with ads in relation to Facebook and Instagram specifically.
- Pinterest offers affordable advertising for businesses looking to reach a specific audience, as well as a unique opportunity for bloggers seeking to get more traffic, build their email list, or grow an engaged community.
Some of the very best methods to market your business through the use of Pinterest are by adding relevant keywords related to your products and services, and by aligning them with the interests of your customers.
Is Pinterest good for social media marketing?
The best way to start using Pinterest is by joining the Pinterest marketing class. We provide a step-by-step plan to help you create a successful Pinterest strategy for your business.
The very first thing you need to do is create an account on the popular social networking site, Pinterest. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll need to enter your email address and password. Next, you’ll need to select a unique photo for your business page.
However, make sure that your website has a complete profile of yourself and what you do. Your website will be more successful if you include the right keywords in your title tags and meta descriptions. A great way to get more traffic to your website is to use a great picture for your website. Then upload a photo of yourself with your keywords in your file name, as a start.
How to Post on Pinterest on PC?
For a Pinterest business account, you can directly publish or schedule pins in advance to go up at a later date. Pinterest allows you to schedule pins for up to two weeks within your current time zone. However, they do not offer any bulk upload or bulk scheduling option, saving you a lot of time & energy.
You can use a third-party Pinterest schedular to schedule pins for months or even years in bulk. Your queries regarding “How to post something on Pinterest” will get their answers right away, so hang on! Here is how to post on Pinterest on a PC.
- Log in to your Pinterest business account using the proper credentials.
- On the top left corner of the screen, click on Create Pin
- Select an image or a video that you want to upload on the board.
- Add a title, description, alt text, and URL to which you want the visual to redirect.
- Choose an existing board from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can create a new board to save the pin.
- Click ‘Publish Immediately’ or Select ‘Publish at a Later Date’ and set the time & date to publish the pin.
How to Post on Pinterest on Phone?
Pinterest is mainly used on mobile devices. You can post on Pinterest on phone by following these simples’ steps:
- Download the Pinterest mobile app from the store.
- Connect your account, or create one if you don’t have it.
- Click on the + icon & select pin if you want to create a post. If you want a new board, click on board.
- Upload the image from your phone’s library, or capture a new picture from your mobile’s camera.
- Give your pin a title, description, website link, alt text & then click next.
- Select the board you want to post on. & that’s it. Your Pinterest post is published.
For more information about marketing visit this link: