What is Video Marketing?
Video marketing for small businesses is not as complicated or expensive as you might think. Moreover, if you are reading this article with a smartphone, you already have a video recorder in your hand. With some planning and a sprinkle of creativity, you can create marketing videos that amaze your audience.
What are the Benefits of Video Marketing?
With access to faster networks, businesses are using more and more videos to engage with their customers. Many businesses, probably also your competitors, use videos to help capture value from their audiences.
- Stay visible longer on social feeds
- Get more exposure and engagement
- Increase the understanding of your product
- Stand out more
- Provide a more personable way to engage with your audience
- Are powerful sales tool
- Rank higher in search
- Are growing in popularity across platforms
Why is video Marketing Important?
Video marketing has become a powerful source to market your product. In fact, more than 63% of businesses have started using video marketing.
Video content influences the targeted audience way more than textual blog posts and pitches – making it a great addition to your product promotions. It holds great importance in the digital world, not because everyone is so invested in it but because it is one of the most versatile ways to promote your product.
Increase in sales and conversions:
Video marketing helps content creators to make serious money. In fact, adding video content on your business website could increase sales by 80%. All you have to do is craft amazing videos.
Many people are watching videos every day and the number is increasing
This era is all about digital platforms and mobile phones. As the use of mobile phones is increasing, video viewers are increasing simultaneously. A lot of people love to watch videos on their phones. The more the phones, the more the viewers.
Videos are the best way to brand your business:
However, videos are one of the best ways to ensure brand recalls. To get your customers hooked to your brand, you need to build consistency and build. Video content enhances these two factors. If the video is engaging, the customers would think twice before going to another vendor.
Why Should You Hire a Video Marketing Agency?
Video marketing agencies offer all kinds of benefits to you and your team. Here are some of the top reasons why you might want to consider partnering with one:
Create Professional-Level Videos:
Hiring a team of video marketers provides access to the highest-quality recording and audio equipment. You also get access to experienced professionals who know how to capture the best aspects of your business and highlight them in your marketing videos.
Build More Brand Awareness:
By creating and sharing videos online — especially if they are engaging, professionally filmed videos — you make it easier for people to learn about your brand. This, in turn, helps them get interested in your products and services.
Further, if you need help spreading the word about your business and what you have to offer, video marketing is a must.
Connect With Your Audience:
Most people find videos to be far more engaging than written marketing content. It’s easier for them to stay focused on videos, and they also remember more of the content after they’ve viewed it. If you want to build stronger relationships with your audience, you need to make sure you’re reaching them via video, instead of relying only on images and text.
What happens when people are more engaged with your marketing content, more interested in what your brand offers, and have an easier time remembering your business. You generate more leads and convert more customers.
Further, it doesn’t matter what kind of business you run. You want to boost sales; Video marketing can help you accomplish this goal.
Save Time and Money:
Technically, you could invest in your own video equipment, write your own scripts, film your own videos, and then edit and publish them online. Do you actually have time to do this, though, on top of all your other responsibilities.
Investing in professional video marketing upfront can save you a lot of time and money in the long run. Professional videos will also help you see better results and great returns on your investment.
Types Of Video Content?
- Product Demo: In-depth videos which explain the USP, features, and benefits of the products. It is designed in a way to showcase the utility customers will get after buying the offering.
- Interviews: Interview includes asking questions to a thought leader on a particular topic and posting its video online.
- Event Videos: These videos cover the highlights of an event and usually forms a part of the event marketing strategy.
- How-To Videos: How to videos explain the how-to aspect of the offering and teach the new or existing customers on how to use the offering or any of its features.
- Vlog:Vlogs or video blogs are video versions of traditional blogs. Through vlogs, a business executes its marketing strategies using videos.
- Webinars: Webinars or web-based-seminars are live, web-based video conferences where the host uses an internet connection to connect with the audience of viewers and listeners worldwide and talk about a specific topic.
- Presentations & Talks: These include posting recorded videos of presentations and talks someone related to the business has organized, delivered, attended, or was a part of. Such talks (like TEDx) are much sought after video content on the internet.
- Reviews:These are the reviews of the product or services posted by influencers and thought leaders, which result in altering the decisions of the viewers.
- Behind The Scenes:Many businesses often release behind the scenes videos which help them establish a closer relationship with the customers who get to experience what they usually don’t see in advertisements or TV.
- Live Videos: Live videos are videos related to the brand or offering that are streamed live either to showcase something important or to interact with the customers directly.
The video seems to be the future of communication. To reach your target audience. Video marketing is a must to have strategy, to be in your bag of online marketing weapons.
With more and more businesses getting digital, it will be harder to stand firmly without a planned approach. If you have yet not started with video. This is the right time to incorporate video marketing as one of the techniques to promote your brand online.